Reveal Your Top Content with JS-Kit Score
Burlingame, CA, April 14 – JS-Kit, the provider of dynamic and interactive web services, announces today the release of Score, yet another great tool aimed at improving visitors' online experience. The new Score service allows users to rate, approve, bookmark and view content across any domain and helps bring the best content within the site in the spotlight.
The best content on most web sites and blogs gets buried as new content is added. The new JS-Kit Score service solves this problem by uncovering and displaying your top content. Web editors are offered a simple tool to bring out the best of their work, sparing their users from having to run time consuming searches. When used alongside JS-Kit's Navigator, Score reveals "what's inside" in a way never before offered by an online tool.
What makes Score unique is that it gets visitors past the home page. Readers can easily score content using thumbs up and down icons and then see their favorite articles in custom "My" tab. Based on user preferences, Score will show the best content of your site, every time!
Benefits for Visitors:
- Finally a way to find the top content on a site in seconds
- Quickly add your voice to the community opinion
- Saves your recent favorites in the "My" tab
Benefits for Publishers:
- Uses your best content to keep visitors engaged
- Educates you on what your visitors really like
- Works automatically to keep your site fresh so you can focus on the hard work of getting new content
- Built in protection to reduce fraudulent voting
JS-Kit provides ultra-lightweight, feature-specific content and community services for any site via a hosted platform. The company's services offer unparalleled ease of implementation and a compelling combination of power and affordability. JS-Kit empowers publishers by delivering must-have features, promoting rich interactivity and building community and customer knowledge.