JS-Kit Releases "Navigator"
BURLINGAME, CA December 6 — JS-Kit is pleased to announce Navigator! This first-of-its-kind, lightweight web service drives increased traffic, reduces bounce rates, increases overall pageviews and simplifies content management for web publishers. Navigator distills community opinion and user behavior both expressed and observed into a set of flexible, intuitive filters, or views, allowing site visitors to access content based on their personal preferences. Publishers can configure the service's look and feel, with preconfigured design skins, and the service itself, by adding/removing views (ie, tabs) or defining their own custom views through a novel "Editor's Picks" feature.
- Top - gives users access to the most popular objects (by weighted average user ratings)
- Hot - links users to the most active objects (by number of actions/time)
- Editor's Picks - gives publishers a tool for building custom views in the form of administrator-specified list of internal or external links
- "Grab It" - viralizes a site's content and drives both new and return visits by allowing site visitors to embed a site's Navigator elsewhere on the web
Benefits for web publishers:
- Decreases bounce rates, increases pageviews and simplifies content management
- Incredibly easy to deploy (think minutes)
- Viral distribution of content through "Grab It"
- Unmatched run-time performance and full data backup
- Seamless integration with your site using preconfigured design skins
- Cross-browser compatibility
Benefits for site visitors:
- Dynamic, personalized browsing - direct access to a sites most popular, active or highlighted content via a simple, intuitive interface
- Portability - visitors can take the Navigator from any JS-Kit powered site for use on their own site, blog, etc.
Navigator will see a stream of powerful new views and publisher controls added in coming weeks, including support for object "categories," views into JS-Kit Comments and Reviews, and much more. Please let us know if you would like to speak by phone for more insight into this new service and/or a peek into our roadmap. As always, thank you for your interest in JS-Kit.
JS-Kit provides ultra-lightweight, feature-specific content and community services for any site via a hosted platform. The company’s services offer unparalleled ease of implementation and a compelling combination of power and affordability. JS-Kit empowers publishers by delivering must-have features, promoting rich interactivity and building community and customer knowledge.